Recruiting Freelance Web Designer (s)
- Excited about creating impactful, simple, and original web and digital products?
- Are you innovative; bubbling with fresh ideas, open-minded and can work under tough deadlines?
The Freelance Web Designer will design, layout, code, maintain and update websites.
Creative Hill Agency (Creativehill) is a unique and innovative creative partner that tackles complex business problems.
- We see “three-sides” in every coin.
- We are “passionate”, think out of the box, and don’t settle for the Normal
- We uncover and unleash the unperceived “third-side”.
- We approach and tackle all complex business problems with fresh, “unboxed” and innovative thinking.
- We pursue results using simple, concise and engaging solutions.
The role is for someone who gets excited about creating fresh engaging designs that build strong Images, Brands and Campaigns. You will be part of a young, vibrant and talented design team that will create and execute exciting and challenging campaigns.
- You will design and create a website(s) layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices and shall write programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website templates, software and graphics packages to meet project requirements
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand and scale up the website
- Stay abreast and apply emerging technologies/industry trends to your work.
- Register and upload the site onto servers, and promote through SEO with different search engines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid understanding of how web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Programming, Software engineering, Web design, Multimedia design, Web Content Management with 6 months to 1-year experience.
- Traditional Method
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th April 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
- Use the Online Method using links at the end of this posting
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.