Are you a self-motivated, energetic and outgoing Sales Person able to work independently and ready to grow with Liberty Lifestyle Homes a real estate brokerage firm.?
Liberty Lifestyle is a real estate brokerage specializing in Kenyan real estate projects that deliver homeownership dreams, long term value and in the process of creating “Generational Wealth Now” for our high-end clients. To find out more please visit www.mylibertyhome.co.ke
As part of our 2020 growth strategy, Liberty is looking to hire high energy and self-motivated team members that seek life-work balance, passive income and are looking for an environment of growth.
Ideally, our team members are very creative, able to work independently and bring to their work an attitude and drive that can allow them to inject their professional skills and take our brand to the next level.
Working within an assigned sales territory in Kenya you will be a champion of real estate sales and shall meet assigned sales objectives.
- Acquire/manage customers, clients, and partners by prospecting, proposal preparation/presentation, sales pitching, closing and management
- Manage a sales funnel for real estate properties that will include arranging new listing tours, conducting open house(s), and accompany prospective buyers in the quest to manage property closings and sale/lease within prescribed timelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimally package and brand real estate properties so as to deliver prompt sales/leases or efficient real estate property management.
- Design, Upload, Post, Update, Contribute, and Monitor diverse digital, print and online platforms used in selling and listing properties this would include our website, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate marketing and sales strategies and prepare quality listings and deploying publicity to realize sales objectives.
- Prepare/present timely and accurate reports on sales activities and productivity, and attend sales and management meetings.
- Offer exemplary customer service while interacting with current/potential customers and stakeholders.
- Zeal, and a passion for sales with a track record of closing/achieving sales targets.
- Presentable, attentive to detail, aggressive, highly numerate Great networking and ability to handle diverse and high-end clients.
- 25 years and above, a high degree of emotional maturity, good command of English with excellent written, presentation and reporting skills.
- A Degree or Diploma holder in a business-related field
- Basic appreciation and proficiency of digital and social media
- Real Estate industry experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office, any CRM, experience using online tools such as Zoom to present & Slack to communicate. You must also be prepared to register with Upwork.com where we will manage our relationship with you.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
We value our employees and strive to create and maintain a work-life balanced environment of collaboration, learning, and growth. This position requires significant remote working. Your competitive remuneration package will be performance-based and will include commission and team incentive pay.
We value our employees’ time and efforts and maintain the best possible work environment of collaboration and learning that values individual contribution to our planning, decision making, and culture. Your competitive remuneration package will include a performance-based commission paid for results.